Assisted Living Administrator Certificate
Take your management skills to new levels with this training program, approved in most states to prepare you for work as an Assisted Living Administrator.
purchase the right program for your state *
This comprehensive certification and training program consists of 5 courses – each addressing specific subject areas:
- Domain 1: Client / Residential Services Management
- Domain 2: Human Resources Management
- Domain 3: Leadership and Governance
- Domain 4: Physical Environment
- Domain 5: Financial Management
It covers the basic roles and responsibilities of an AL Administrator, and is intended for new AL administrators, or individuals considering becoming AL administrators.
The purpose of the Assisted Living Administrator Certificate Program is:
- To recognize that the conventional management of a nursing home or hospital is very different from the management of assisted living communities, and therefore, those methods of management are unlikely to produce the appropriate services necessary in the assisted living environment.
- To challenge the administrators of assisted living communities to take the basic management skills they have learned and adapt them to the assisted living field.
- To look for innovative methods and management models that will increase staff efficiency, contain costs, improve the quality of services, exceed both state and local regulations, and most of all, serve the assisted living resident.
This educational offering is recommended by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) as a preparatory course for the RCAL Exam.