Understanding Cultural Components of Care
This course is designed to offer senior care professionals insight into the components that form an individual’s cultural background to promote a more culturally competent unit of care.
- How cultural factors influence communication in everyday life
- How cultural factors and their implications affect interactions with and between the administrator, staff, residents, and families.
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.75 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191213-2.75-A48723-DL – expires 12-13-2019.
- California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (LVN):#V-10621
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 0 Ethics:10
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Resident Care)