Creating a 4-Star Dining Experience
There is no single aspect of the operations in any community that receives more attention than the food service. Most people consider the entire dining experience when they evaluate the quality of their meal, and their overall satisfaction with the services the community has to offer.
- How to hire the right person
- How to create a desire to work for you and a sense of belonging after they become part of your team
- How to use the performance evaluation process to motivate employees
- What motivates employees
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.25 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-2.25-A48129-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2010-136: General 2.25 Ethics 0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)