Malnutrition in the Elderly
Your instructor for this course is Benjamin Pearce. He is the author of numerous books including Senior Living Communities: Operations Management and Marketing for Assisted Living, Congregate, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities a definitive work which summarizes two decades of senior housing operational expertise encompassing over 100 communities in 23 states, currently in its second printing published by The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- What the terms anorexia, malnutrition and dehydration mean
- Consequences of malnutrition in the elderly
- Consequences of Dehydration
- Signs of malnutrition and dehydration
- How to avoid malnutrition and dehydration in the elderly in your care
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190630-2-A44321-DL – expires 06/30/2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2009-048: General 2 Ethics:0
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Resident Care)