Death & Dying: Compassion & Ethics
This course is designed to offer senior care professionals insight into the compassion and ethical issues surrounding death & caring for the dying.
This course will lead to an increased understanding of the issues of coping with the end- of-life emotional challenges, while supporting staff and providing them with the ethical tools they require to cope under these difficult situations.
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20181022-1-A36737-DL – expires 10/22/2018.
- California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (LVN):#V-10621
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 0 Ethics 2
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Resident Care)