IPCed Terms and Conditions
You must agree to these terms and conditions to proceed with this program. Please read this agreement carefully. You agree to abide by the terms, conditions, and guidelines se tforth in this statement. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the site, or download any materials from it.
This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual’s or entity’s participation in this site and the contents of the site. As used in this agreement, “we” means aQuireTraining.com, a wholly owned entity of aQuire Training Solutions, and “you” means the user. “Site” means a World Wide Web site, and includes the aQuireTraining.com direct site, or any site that will link to our site.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to this site of any products sold through this site (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
All materials and other products offered on this site (with the exception of resources for which the copyright is owned by other authors) are owned solely by aQuire Training Solutions. All corresponding copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and patents (subject to the same exception) shall be owned by aQuire Training Solutions, and may be freely used by aQuireTraining.com as provided by applicable law.
You are welcome to create a hyperlink to the aQuireTraining.com homepage, unless that link portrays aQuireTraining.com or its affiliates, its products or services in a deceptive, defamatory or otherwise distasteful manner. No portion of the site may be reproduced, auctioned, copied, duplicated, sold, visited, or otherwise made into an enterprise without the express written consent of aQuireTraining.com. Any unauthorized use of this site automatically and unconditionally terminates the permission and license granted to you by aQuireTraining.com. You may not use any proprietary information contained in the site for any purpose, including any aQuireTraining.com trademark, logo, or graphic, without the express written consent of aQuireTraining.com.
We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement will not exceed the total fees paid or payable to you under this agreement.
Any dispute relating in any way to this agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Portland, Oregon, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state of federal court in the state of Oregon (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction.
By visiting this site, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of aQuireTraining.com the State of Oregon and of the courts of the United States of America, located in the state of Oregon to enforce or interpret this agreement. You also consent that venue for any action or proceeding shall be exclusively in Multnomah County, Oregon.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Oregon, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
If any of this agreement is determined by anyone, at any time, to be invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected and shall be considered valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these course materials constitute legal advice. Readers should consult with their own legal counsel before acting on any of the information presented. Some of the course materials are updated periodically, and are marked with the date of the last update. Again, reader should consult with their own legal counsel for the most current information and to obtain professional advice before acting on any of the information presented.
Client cancellation rights:
A client may cancel enrollment by giving written notice to the company. Cancellations are subject to a $25 withdrawal fee unless client has given written notification with a valid reason (related to health, injury or family needs).
Upon cancellation or withdrawal, clients may be entitled to a refund of purchase as specified in the refund policy.
A client may cancel enrollment by giving written notice to the company. Unless the company has discontinued the program of instruction, the client is financially obligated to the company according to the following:
- If cancellation occurs within five business days of the date of enrollment, and lesson materials have not been accessed by the client, all monies specific to the enrollment agreement shall be refunded;
- If cancellation occurs within 5 business days of the date of enrollment and lesson materials have been accessed by the client, refunds shall be payable according to the following:
- o If withdrawal or termination occurs after the completion of the first lesson assignment and before 50 percent of the total lesson assignments are completed, the client shall be entitled to a pro rata refund of the purchase. The portion of purchase cost for which the client will be charged is determined by dividing the number of lesson assignments completed by the total number In addition to the pro rated purchase charge, the company may retain the registration fee, book and supply fees, and any other legitimate charges owed by the client;
- o If withdrawal or termination occurs after completion of 50 percent or more of the total lesson assignments, the client shall be obligated for the purchase charged for the entire instructional program and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Clients who do not complete their course within the specified period of time (90 days unless otherwise specified) will be considered to have voluntarily withdrawn from the course or program and no refund shall be due to them.The date of enrollment will be the date the company receives submission of client enrollment information through the secured website. For courses purchased and registrations made through the company website, enrollment shall be considered active at the time the client’s purchase and registration is complete.
The client must verify that he/she has read and understands the enrollment agreement for the enrollment process to be complete.
The company shall charge a withdrawal fee of $25 for clients who cancel their enrollment before course completion, unless a written request is received for a leave of absence or extension. This withdrawal fee shall be subtracted from the refund due client prior to delivery of funds.
The client may request a credit for course enrollment be applied to a new course rather than refunded. Credit transfers shall not be subject to the $25 withdrawal fee providing they are requested in writing and in a timely manner by client.
When a cancellation, withdrawal, termination, or completion occurs, a calculation of all allowable charges shall be made. If such calculations evidence that the company received total
- payments greater than its allowable charges :Within 40 days after notification of such cancellation, withdrawal, termination, or completion, a written statement showing allowable charges and total payments received shall be delivered to the client by the company, together with a refund equal in amount to monies paid to the company in excess of those allowable charges;
- In the event payments to a client account are derived from a sponsoring public agency, private agency, or any source other than the client, the statement of charges and payments received together with an appropriate refund may be delivered instead to such party(ies) in interest, but only with respect to the covered portions thereof.
In case of disabling illness or accident, death in the immediate family, or other circumstances beyond the control of the client that causes the client to discontinue their course before completion, the company shall arrange a prorated purchase settlement that is reasonable and fair to both parties.
Any inquiry a client may have regarding this contract may be made in writing to:
Help@ipced.com if via email, or via regular mail to:
Institute for Professional Care Education
5109 NE 82nd Avenue, Suite 201
Vancouver, WA 98662
by calling 503-655-4757.