Advanced Marketing Skills
A comprehensive course for developing advanced marketing skills designed to train new marketing staff or enhance and rejuvenate your existing team.
- What marketing really is, and how to maintain high ethical standards while marketing
- How to use words to paint pictures that will appeal to even the most resistant prospect
- The psychology of selling- what makes people come to the decision point- easily, quickly, happily
- How to really generate qualified, interested traffic and leads
- How to close the deal- getting the prospect to commitment.
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 3.75 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190511-3.75-A44126-DL – expires 05/11/2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 20 Ethics:0
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)