Attracting, Empowering, & Retaining Quality Personnel
Quality, long-term staff make all the difference in resident care, satisfaction and consistency of operations. This course will help you grow as a manager, and give you tools to develop the very best employees for your community.
- What empowerment really is, and how to implement it into the care setting
- What to look for in selection of quality personnel
- How to craft a help-wanted ad that works
- How to create a great job description
- How to effectively employ empowerment principles with staff and family members.
- NAB: This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) and approved for 3 clock hours.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Continuing Education (CE) by the New Jersey Board of Social Work Examiners under N.J.A.C 13:44-6
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 8 Ethics:0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)