Attracting, Empowering, & Retaining Quality Personnel
Quality, long-term staff make all the difference in resident care, satisfaction and consistency of operations. This course will help you grow as a manager, and give you tools to develop the very best employees for your community.
- What empowerment really is, and how to implement it into the care setting
- What to look for in selection of quality personnel
- How to craft a help-wanted ad that works
- How to create a great job description
- How to effectively employ empowerment principles with staff and family members.
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 3.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-3-A48145-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 8 Ethics:0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)