Become the World’s Most Effective Trainer
This course introduces the basics of designing and presenting an effective – and fun – staff training and in-service program.
- How to gain and keep participants’ attention
- How to get staff to incorporate learning into their work
- How your staff learn
- What resources and information you can use for training
- What rewards your staff
- How to teach if your staff have a language barrier
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1.25-A48144-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (LVN):#V-10621
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 2 Ethics:0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)