Customer Service: Your Key to Resident Satisfaction
There are many ways to quantify the residents’ support of the management of the community. As with any business, word-of-mouth endorsements by your customers are your best advertisement. Learn about the importance of resident satisfaction, how to manage moments of truth and the service model. Explore the cycles of good and bad service and how to handle resident complaints effectively. Ideas are also offered on how to conduct resident opinion surveys and interpret results.
- How customer expectations can influence their satisfaction
- How customer satisfaction relates to staff satisfaction
- How to handle complaints and use complaints to improve your customer satisfaction
- How to efficiently solicit feedback from your customers and what to do with it
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20180830-2-A35557-DL – expires 08/30/2018, NAB approval# 20190830-2-A45865-DL – expires 08/30/2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2010-133: General 2 Ethics 0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)