Effective Coaching for the LTC Manager
Build strong, engaged employees by strengthening your management skills. This course teaches you how to coach more effectively for results, by developing new “GOALS” to accomplish them.
- How to coach more effectively for results
- How to use GOALS to achieve positive outcomes
- How to motivate employees using coaching techniques
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1-A48134-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 2 Ethics:0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)