Legal Issues and Concerns for Senior Care Providers
This course a discussion of legal issues and concerns that are common to senior care providers, whether in Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or Congregate living environments.
- How to prepare for survey and handle deficiency challenges
- HIPAA and how it applies to senior care communities
- Legal issues that relate to employee and residents
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.25 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1.25-A48133-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (LVN):#V-10621
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 4 Ethics:0
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138
About the Instructor
Your instructors for this course are Joel Goldman, Allan Jergesen, and Allison Woodall. All three are attorneys, licensed to practice in California and several other states, and partners in the law firm of Hanson, Bridgett based in San Francisco.