Managing for Success – the Survivalist’s Bible
This course is designed to shift the paradigm of thinking about personnel in long term care settings. The efficacy of the empowerment model is explored by applying systems theory. Real-life examples are given to bring this webinar to life. Despite the intimidating description, this course is delivered with humor and sarcasm while providing knowledge that will transform the quality of life of your team, residents, decision-makers and your business’s revenue potential. Your instructor has successfully applied all of the principles covered
in this course over a long career of successfully turning troubled properties.
- Establishing the Priority
- Introducing/Applying Systems Theory
- Recent Supportive Study, Replicated
- Empowerment = Participation + Autonomy + Responsibility
- Hiring for Success
- Willing & Able
- The Process
- Current Opportunities – Industry Self-Correction
- NAB: This educational offering has been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) and approved for 1 clock hours.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)