Risk Management for Assisted Living Communities
Assisted living community operations are exposed to a wide range of risks. In order to analyze and minimize risks in each component of the operations, operators must determine what standards of care apply or should apply and to which they may be held.
- How you as an administrator can proactively manage the risks of operating a senior living facility to minimize their impact
- How to reduce liability in the event of an accident
- How to avoid mistakes which could expose your community to legal liability
- How to investigate an incident and what and when to report to whom on your findings
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.75 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1.75-A48140-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2010-137: General 3 Ethics 0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)