Advanced Marketing Skills
A comprehensive course for developing advanced marketing skills designed to train new marketing staff or enhance and rejuvenate your existing team.
- What marketing really is, and how to maintain high ethical standards while marketing
- How to use words to paint pictures that will appeal to even the most resistant prospect
- The psychology of selling- what makes people come to the decision point- easily, quickly, happily
- How to really generate qualified, interested traffic and leads
- How to close the deal- getting the prospect to commitment.
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 3.75 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190511-3.75-A44126-DL – expires 05/11/2019.