Assisted Living: Changing the Face of Long Term Care
Your instructor for this course is Benjamin Pearce. He is the author of numerous books including Senior Living Communities: Operations Management and Marketing for Assisted Living, Congregate, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities a definitive work which summarizes two decades of senior housing operational expertise encompassing over 100 communities in 23 states, currently in its second printing published by The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- How assisted living fits into the range of care options within long term care
- Who lives in assisted living communities in the US
- How to decide what service delivery option you will choose
- How to staff and schedule employees for optimum care and costs
- How to successfully market and manage an assisted living community
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1-A48136-DL– expires 10-22-2019.