Attracting, Empowering, & Retaining Quality Personnel
Quality, long-term staff make all the difference in resident care, satisfaction and consistency of operations. This course will help you grow as a manager, and give you tools to develop the very best employees for your community.
- What empowerment really is, and how to implement it into the care setting
- What to look for in selection of quality personnel
- How to craft a help-wanted ad that works
- How to create a great job description
- How to effectively employ empowerment principles with staff and family members.
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 3.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-3-A48145-DL – expires 10-22-2019.