Caregiver Stress and Burnout
In this course you will learn about what causes caregiver stress and burnout. Understand the risk factors relating to physical environment, emotional factors, and guilt that can expose caregivers to damaging stress.
This course covers the following topics:
- Family Cargiving
- Caregiver Tasks
- Age of Caregivers
- Stress Sources of Financial Demand
- Stress Sources of Emotional Demands
- Stress Sources of Relationship Challenges
- Coping Tips
- Solutions to Consider
- Caregiver Relief Resources
- The impact caregiving has on a caregiver’s emotional well being and physical health
- The signs and sources of caregiver stress.
- How to cope with stress.
- Where to find additional resources for dealing with caregiver stress.
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190630-2-A44322-DL – expires 06/30/2019.