Malnutrition in the Elderly
Your instructor for this course is Benjamin Pearce. He is the author of numerous books including Senior Living Communities: Operations Management and Marketing for Assisted Living, Congregate, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities a definitive work which summarizes two decades of senior housing operational expertise encompassing over 100 communities in 23 states, currently in its second printing published by The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- What the terms anorexia, malnutrition and dehydration mean
- Consequences of malnutrition in the elderly
- Consequences of Dehydration
- Signs of malnutrition and dehydration
- How to avoid malnutrition and dehydration in the elderly in your care
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190630-2-A44321-DL – expires 06/30/2019.