Managing Stress & Preventing Burnout
This course provides basic information on how the body reacts to stress, and how to avoid the negative consequences of stress and burnout, especially in a busy helping profession.
- Be able to more efficiently cope with these responsibilities;
- Learn how to take better care of their own emotional and physical needs;
- Be better able to manage their stress, prevent job burnout;
- Run a more efficient facility and provide
- better client care and supervision.
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1-A48141-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
About the Instructor
Your instructor for this course is Ed Lupton, MSW. www.facility911.com