Memory Care: Vital Tools
This course covers family needs and involvement as well as building skills in preventing and managing behavioral challenges.
- Skills for Dealing with Families
- How to develop a strong, supportive Caregiver-Family team
- What can cause the person with dementia to experience behavioral challenges
- How to prevent behaviors from occurring
- How to respond when a behavior does occur
- How to create an appropriate plan to manage repeating behavioral challenges
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.75 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1.75-A48125-DL – expires 10-22-2019.