Staffing for Success
The single most important decision that we make as managers is the hiring decision. This course teaches how to assess the quality and character of prospective employees.
This course covers the following topics:
- What is Staffing?
- Objective One: Recruiting
- Nine Steps to Creating an Effective Recruitment Plan
- Creative Recruiting Strategies
- Objective Two: Screening Applicants
- Objective Three: Use four steps for staff retention
- How to use effective recruiting tools and strategies
- How to use screening and interviewing techniques to select staff
- How to use four steps for staff retention
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1-A48137-DL – expires 10-22-2019.