The Many Faces of Dementia
This is an in-depth course on the many factors and causes of dementia.
NOTE: This course contains both Instructor Led and Active Learning components. You must spend at least 2 hours online to earn your Certificate for this course.
- What diseases cause dementia
- How to tell the difference between dementia, delirium and depression.
- Specific warning signs and characteristics of Alzheimer’s disease, the most common cause of dementia.
- How to reduce the risk of dementia.
- What medications are available for treatment of Alzheimer’s dementia.
This course is offered by Missouri Assisted Living Association (MALA) and EasyCEU.com. MALA is an approved Training Agency for the Missouri Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators.
NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 2.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20190630-2-A44319-DL – expires 06/30/2019.