Managing Stress & Preventing Burnout
This course provides basic information on how the body reacts to stress, and how to avoid the negative consequences of stress and burnout, especially in a busy helping profession.
- Be able to more efficiently cope with these responsibilities;
- Learn how to take better care of their own emotional and physical needs;
- Be better able to manage their stress, prevent job burnout;
- Run a more efficient facility and provide
- better client care and supervision.
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.0 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1-A48141-DL – expires 10-22-2019.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 2 Ethics:0
- Michigan Department of Human Services: Approved for Adult Foster Care Administrators pursuant to Rules 400.14203 and 400.15203
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)
About the Instructor
Your instructor for this course is Ed Lupton, MSW. www.facility911.com