The Silent Killer: Stress and Burnout
The foundation is laid for understanding in this course by providing you the grim statistics of how burnout affects the physical, emotional & financial well-being of the long term care provider.
- How to identify stressors in your every day life
- How stress infiltrates your life
- How perception defines the difference between those who are stressed and those who are not, despite exposure to the same stressors
- The relationship and difference between stress and burnout
- To appreciate the magnitude of destruction and impact stress and burnout creates
- How to determine how burned out you are using our scale
- To appreciate the relationship between stress/burnout and rituals and habits
- How to create a plan for managing stress in your life
- How to build a vast toolkit for family, staff and residents to utilize to avoid burnout
- NAB: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1.5 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS – approval# 20191022-1.50-A48142-DL – expires 10/22/2018.
- CE Broker Approved for Florida Long Term Care Administrators, Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides as well as District of Columbia Certified Nurse Aides and Home Health Aides
- Oregon Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators: 2007-040: General 2 Ethics:0
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Approval #: LTS -A1138 (Administration)